PET protective film
- Material: PET(Polyethylene terephthalate) film, it is invented by UK people in the 1946 year
- Color: Transparent and clear film
- Film thickness: 0.03mm to 0.15mm
- UV rejection: 60%
- Infrared rejection: 35%
- Film adhesive strength: 100-400g/25mm
PET scratch protection film
- Stick and tearing easily
- Adhesive material: Acrylic
- Good water resistance
- Six months of usage life when put in sunlight exposure conditions
- Suitable for storage in the warehouse for one year.
- mechanical properties: tensile strength, modulus of elasticity, elongation please below chart
What is polyester film used for?
- Electronic industry: computer electronics fixed in production processing like the familiar brand HP and Apple, protect finished and semi-finished products in the assembly line.
- Avoid scratching and damaging is the main function in electronics products in production processing.
- Plastic products like PVC, PC board, plate, and other aluminum profile surface protection
- Phone digital industry like paste film as the middle fixed film to support steel film, that can be used to load the phone body.
- LCD, backlight, phone screen and optoelectronics industry.
- Below chart will display you polyester film (PET scratch film) application industries
PET protective film factory
where to buy a protective film with superior quality and competitive price. we introduce”jinxing industry tape co.,ltd” with 10 years old production experience and more than 10 sets machinery.
Factory has 300 sqm dustless workshop and protects products quality in production.
Protective factory promise condition as follows:
- 100 replacement when customer get unqualified products
- lifelong time technical support if customer need
- Free testing for customer samples in your hand
- Distributor and wholesale customer enjoy the discount price in off seasons
How do I choose the best PET protective film?
- Anti-scratch, anti-glare, dustproof and waterproof is the direct index to judge quality by your eye
- Testing index: peal strength, good quality is no any adhesive residue after peal from your products.
- Heat resistance generally requires less than 220 cents degrees, that show the polyester film is not suitable for higher temperature environment.
- Tensile strength:80-150%, that is absolutely new raw material, some factories use recycle material to replace new material, mechanical properties is the only index to judge raw material quality.
- Please see the video about PET protective film